Money Abroad

If you have assets abroad which have not been reported to the Danish tax authorities, and if you are considering reporting them to SKAT, it is a good idea to seek legal advice.

If you have assets abroad which you want to report to SKAT, it is a good idea to seek professional advice. We can advise you on the possible consequences of informing the authorities of the existence of such assets, how much tax you can expect to have to pay and whether you risk a fine or a custodial sentence.

Unlike auditors, we are subject to a full duty of confidentiality, whether you choose to contact the authorities or not.

TVC Law Firm handles many enquiries of this sort and has extensive experience and expertise in the handling of such cases. In connection with the now defunct tax amnesty scheme (Act no. 431 of 16 May 2012), we handled a very large number of cases for clients who wanted to report assets abroad to SKAT.

We are therefore able to 'forecast' the result of your reporting of the assets to the authorities, so that you know the consequences before contacting them.

We can also assist you with any subsequent tax or criminal cases.