There are often a large number of obligations to be fulfilled by the various parties in connection with the implementation of a company transfer. It is particularly important for this process to be coordinated by the right adviser.
We are aware of the importance of receiving competent advice both in the period up to closing, where there is a need for the right advice, and in the period after closing, where the company which has been taken over must be integrated into the buyer's organisation.
Our advisory services cover, for example:
- The closing meeting
- Implementation of pre-closing
- Preparation of statements and draft guarantees
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Changes to the management team
- Preparation of integration plans
- Follow-up and reporting