Onshore wind power activities are covered by a whole range of legal practice areas, and it can be hard to keep track of applicable rules at both a general and detailed level. In addition, such activities often involve complex agreements and commercial terms which are constantly changing with the market.
We are currently acting as advisers to a large number of Danish and foreign wind farm projects and consequently have a market-leading understanding of the challenges and needs of project developers, investors and banks providing financing in the current market, as well as comprehensive insight into market conditions, including the terms for project rights and wind turbine supplies. We advise project developers, project owners, landowners, investors and banks in connection with wind farm projects.
With our legal expertise, combined with in-depth sector-specific knowledge, TVC Law Firm is a unique legal and commercial partner.
Our advisory services cover, for example:
- Contracts for wind turbine supplies, including turnkey contracts
- Service agreements
- Planning regulations
- Regulatory matters and permits
- Agreements with landowners and other private rights holders in connection with wind turbine projects
- Electricity supply agreements
- Renewable energy tenders and other procurement processes
- Actions for damages under the Danish Renewable Energy Act
- Project structuring and company structure
In addition, we have considerable experience in providing advice on investments in and the acquisition of Danish and foreign wind farm projects, solar cell plants and companies within these sectors.