The liberalisation of the Danish electricity market has created many new operators and resulted in a complex set of rules governing the mutual relations between the operators, and making the electricity market difficult to understand.
At the same time, the energy sector is undergoing a process of consolidation at many levels. Considerable insight is required to carry out such transactions with the best possible results for the parties involved.
Our advisory services cover, for example:
- Invitations to tender
- Transfers and restructurings
- Offsetting regulations set out in the Danish Electricity Supply Act
- Establishment of production plants
- Project development
- Turnkey contracts for CHP plants
- Miscellaneous regulatory matters