The healthcare sector is one of our focus areas, and we have extensive experience in advising clients in this segment.
When planning to buy or sell a practice, it is important to prepare well for the negotiations. It must be determined whether there are special factors or circumstances that have an impact on the pricing and the terms of the transaction, or which have a bearing on the buyer's plans for the future.
We act as an active adviser and sounding board for our clients in all matters concerning the transfer of medical practices with the ultimate aim of ensuring the right solutions for individual clients, obviously with due respect for all applicable collective agreements.
Our advisory services cover, for example:
- Drafting of transfer agreement
- Review of relevant contracts and practice-related documents
- Conveyancing of practice premises
- Handling of HR-related matters
- Planning of corporate structure and assistance with company formation
- Generational changes and specialist advice on succession planning
- Advice concerning the dissolution of medical practices
- Drafting of owners' agreements and partnership contracts
- Preparation of cooperation agreements for jointly owned clinics