Jørgen Lykkegård primarily works with IP law and various branches of commercial law.
Jørgen joined TVC Law Firm in 2008, became a partner in 2011 and has been a Supreme Court attorney since 2012. Jørgen is head of TVC Law Firm's IP group. He advises both Danish and international companies and trade associations and conducts court and arbitration cases as well as enforcement cases and cases concerning the preservation of evidence.
Jørgen has been employed at the Department of Law at Aarhus University and was awarded a PhD degree in 2001. In addition, he has worked in the Legal Affairs Division of the Government of Greenland.
Before he began studying law, Jørgen worked for a number of export companies in furniture and design, where he was responsible for the export of goods to a number of markets. During that period, in 1989-90, Jørgen was seconded to London. Initially Jørgen trained as a reserve officer of the Danish Army.
- AP Degree in Economics
- Master in Law
- EU Law, Public Procurement Law and Competition Law
- IP & Technology
- Commercial & Finance
- Labour Law and Employment Law
- Legal Proceedings and Arbitration
- Supreme Court
- Teaching experience, among other things as a part-time lecturer in intellectual property and marketing law at Aarhus University, Aarhus School of Business
- Regular courses on the law of commercial agents
- Author of several publications on the law of commercial agents. His most recent publication was an annotated book on the Danish Commercial Agents Act published in 2014.
- Jørgen Lykkegård is a member of DNJV (Deutch Nordische Jurist Verband)
Theoretical insight and practical experience are key to offering clients value-adding solutions.
Get a non-binding conversation
Fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.